AtlasEdge CEO on software and knowledge calls for on the edge
The quantity of knowledge saved and processed on the edge, plus new necessities from clever purposes, are forcing the trade to rethink edge computing methods.
AtlasEdge CEO Giuliano Di Vitantonio joins the podcast to debate the sting knowledge middle firm’s method to edge computing in Europe. Di Vitantonio explains that augmented actuality, IoT and 5G are among the many applied sciences pushing extra compute processing to the sting of the community.
He additionally examines which corporations are accountable for constructing and supporting edge computing, and the way necessities equivalent to knowledge sovereignty and sustainability form AtlasEdge’s method.
Click on on the caption button for a calmly edited transcript.
Listed here are a couple of subjects we cowl:
- Background on AtlasEdge and Di Vitantonio’s function on the firm (01:37)
- Impression of rising and clever purposes on approaches to edge computing (04:00)
- Who’s accountable for constructing the sting, and will or not it’s constructed on an as-needed foundation? (06:15)
- Factoring in knowledge sovereignty and sustainability into edge computing methods (10:42)
- AtlasEdge’s protection space (15:24)
- Explaining aggregation and proximity hubs (18:15)
- Industries which can be requiring extra knowledge middle capability and cloud entry (21:36)
Associated tales and hyperlinks:
— Kelsey Kusterer Ziser, Senior Editor, Gentle Studying