The Pocket book Dump: Fiber manufacturing in America
On this podcast, Jeff Baumgartner, Mike Dano, Nicole Ferraro, Phil Harvey and Kelsey Ziser focus on court docket proceedings across the Common Service Fund (USF) and Graphiant’s new $62 million in funding. The editors additionally study Roku’s layoffs, new fiber manufacturing tasks within the US and why wi-fi suppliers are pushing extra system stock on-line in The Pocket book Dump for the week ending March 31.
The tales lined embrace:
If you wish to skip round and pay attention, right here are some things lined on this episode:
- Take a look at Mild Studying’s video report on the US broadband map (1:40)
- Ongoing challenges to the way forward for the Common Service Fund (2:37)
- NaaS startup Graphiant will get $62 million in funding (7:29)
- Roku to layoff 6% of its workforce (11:35)
- CommScope and Corning announce fiber manufacturing tasks (13:50)
- Wi-fi suppliers are lowering brick and mortar gross sales (20:28)
- The place are the editors staying throughout the Large 5G Occasion? (27:11)
Have an amazing weekend!
— Kelsey Kusterer Ziser, Senior Editor, Mild Studying