The Pocket book Dump: T-Cellular to scrap 5G reliability adverts
Jeff Baumgartner, Mike Dano, Nicole Ferraro and Phil Harvey talk about cable versus fiber, client broadband labels and potential roadblocks to BEAD program rollouts. The editors additionally talk about why T-Cellular might want to re-think its 5G promoting technique and whether or not TikTok is now cooler than ever in The Pocket book Dump for the week ending March 24.
The tales coated embody:
If you wish to skip round and pay attention, listed here are a number of extra issues coated on this interview:
- Omdia Principal Analyst Jaimie Lenderman’s PON survey. Is there an argument anymore for cable over fiber? (1:28)
- Client broadband labels and ongoing disagreements between service suppliers and public curiosity advocates (3:19)
- “Purchase America” circumstances might lead to delays to BEAD program rollouts (7:39)
- T-Cellular does not function probably the most dependable 5G community, in keeping with a nationwide promoting group (15:40)
- Is TikTok now cooler and higher than ever? (21:27)
Have an important weekend!
— Kelsey Kusterer Ziser, Senior Editor, Mild Studying